The War Girls Twitter Competition T&C’s
- This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Limited (“HarperCollins”), 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
- This prize draw is open to anyone over the age of 18 who lives in Great Britain (not including Northern Ireland), except employees of HarperCollins (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
- This is a competition to win the bloom and wild ‘The Pick Me Up’ bouquet + hand cream.
- To enter, follow @hqstories on twitter and then retweet the competition tweet.
- The competition opens 13th January 2021 and closes at 11:59pm on the 14th January 2021. Entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the HarperCollins HQ marketing team, whose decision will be final.
- The winner will be contacted by HarperCollins to seek their consent to use their name and, following the receipt of such consent, may see their names mentioned on HarperCollins and all related social media accounts or in printed materials.
- HarperCollins is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- HarperCollins reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The winner will be contacted by direct message by the 21st January 2021 . If the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe, HarperCollins reserves the right to select another winner. HarperCollins will use reasonable endeavours to deliver all prizes within one (1) month of the competition ending, however HarperCollins is not liable for any delay in the delivery of any prize.
- The email addresses of entrants will only be used for the administration of the prize draw and will not be added to any email marketing lists, unless the entrant selected to receive email communications from us on the competition entry form.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.