Be Kind is a small book with a big heart and an important message. Kindness can change the world. Yes, really! And it starts, today, with you.
Kindness costs nothing; it isn’t about grand gestures and it doesn’t care who you are or where you are from. Kindness is within us all – but sometimes we need a gentle reminder, or a helping hand, to bring kindness to our own daily lives and that of others.
Author of Be Kind, Rosie Nixon, shares her 15 kind lessons worth learning:
- There’s a certain ebb and flow to life. Happiness won’t be constant and that’s OK
- People’s lives aren’t always as perfect as their social media suggests
- Friendships come and go
- It’s Ok to take a sick day for your mental health
- Trust your gut, it’s usually right
- Make time for your hobbies
- We all need to ask for help sometimes
- It’s human nature to make mistakes
- How you speak to yourself matters
- Stand up for the things you believe in
- You are stronger than you think
- Comparing yourself to others won’t lead to happiness
- Even the most confident people struggle with insecurity
- Embrace change as opportunity
- All you can do is your best, and your best is truly enough
Be Kind is out now in hardback and eBook! Available here.